FAQs + Candle Care
Candle Care Tips
- Keep wick centered and trimmed to ¼’’ at all times.
- Burn candle within sight at all times.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Remove all packaging before burning.
- Place on temperature safe surface to avoid heat damage.
- Keep away from drafts.
- Keep wax pool free of debris.
- Do not burn candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when ¼’’ of wax remains.
- Do not use water or any other liquid to extinguish your candle.
If you are experiencing excess soot from your candle:
Make sure to trim your wicks to 1/4'' before each lighting your of candle. If you are still experiencing excess sooting, please trim your wick to 1/8’’. Move candle away from any vents, fans, or air drafts. Make sure you are not burning your candle longer than the recommended time of 3-4 hours.
Tunneling is more apparent in the initial burn of the candle. Please burn your candle 2-3 times and make sure each burn time is in increments of 3-4 hours to allow wax to pool around the edges of the candle. If tunneling is still apparent, proceed to burn in 3-4 increments until candle self-corrects.
If your candle is not releasing a strong fragrance:
Make sure to burn your candle for 3-4 hours each time you light the candle. This will allow the wax and wick to heat properly and emit fragrance. Move your candle to another location to avoid drafts from vents or fans.
Please note: single wick candles are meant to be used in smaller rooms to enhance fragrance performance. Double or triple wick candles work best in larger rooms.